19th - 21st October 2018
April 2019 (date to be confirmed)
Join us for this action packed weekend set in the heart of Snowdonia staying in the beautiful village of Trawsfynydd.
Our home for the weekend will be the 4 star Llys Ednowain Hostel. The hostel sleeps 18 in 4 centrally heated ensuite rooms. All the village amenities are within easy walking distance of the Hostel including pubs, post office, local shops.
The weekend promises lots of laughter, new experiences and adventure where we can offer activities such as:
- Half Board
- Sheep Walking
- 8 mile walks around the beautiful Trawsfynydd Lake
- Country Themed BBQ
- Gorge Walking
- Steam Train rides taking in the amazing scenes of Snowdonia National Park
- ...and lots more (Please email for full itinerary)
How to book your place
- Step 1: Initial deposit of £30 required at time of booking (non-refundable)
- Step 2: Final payment of £219 payable by 1st September 2018